Tuxi Tuxi

Not too bad...

but the controls and repsonsiveness of the game coukd use some work. Possibly work with the variable seetings for your gravity. When you walk, its fairly choppy, trying making the ground-base smother... I mostly jumped my way through because he was just to slow and choppy walking.

Overall, fairly good game... the bg music got annoying after a while, and the gaphics were average, but it was a fun way to kill a few minutes.

Guys:The comic maker Guys:The comic maker

Looks pretty good.

There are sum bug with the text, but there great potential there.

Gravity Gravity

Great

-Suicide-, the game was from MiniClip, this guy is from MiniClip, you do the math. great game,i played it at MiniClip, and as soon as I saw it here, I voted 5.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

HOW WERE ABLE TO MAKE SUCH A GREAT GAME!!!!

OMFG!!!! That ws thw best game ever to grace newgrounds!!!! Better than any Pico game!!!!! Better than any game!! And the graphics!!!!!!!!!1 Whoa! This game rocked, but yeah, i was a little hard, but not too much once ur on easy with cheats. :)

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

lol

That was great, and no, it was actually really easy.

Flex-O Stick Flex-O Stick

Hilarious good fun

I really liked that game. Very original concept. Perhaps a series (a show series) is in order. Staring flex-o stick of course and he could be like trying to save the world be he's always gettting blown around by the wind or su=omething. Anyway, it was hilarious good fun!

BLOX BLOX

Great Game!

Great, there are definately a few tough ones, but this is inoovative and highly addictive! Great, simply great!

Baby Battle Baby Battle

Pretty Good

That was pretty good. I especially like how I did less damage when I was lightning charged. The diaper is my all time favourite weapon. Also, Tsunami has a great idea, there should be a series of games like this staring these twins and in each new game, they're a little bit older, plus they'd be stronger, so they could pick up heavier things. Finally, they're be a storyline in which they're fighting over something new in a each installment, such as a girl of a favourite toy. With a little effort, this could be really big. Great job, and keep it up.